Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pressies

These are the presents that I received from my little boys, I almost went into tears when they gave me all these. I had no idea how much they really loved me before.


I did a farewell party for them on my last day. I brought them some doughnouts and a cake. Glad they enjoyed the party! I so miss them all now!!



These are the pictures from the party!


(From the left: Thibaan, Mitvindra, Sureswaran, Danish,  New Jone, Sanjivan Gabriel, Harinder, Jacky Chan)


(Sanjivan, Oliver Chiam, Deva, Weleon, Shahrul, Harinder)


(My boys with the hamper they gave me: Harinder, Deva, Sanjivan)



                                                  ( Sureswaran, Rajarajeswaran)

(Ahmad Shafiq, Harinder, Sanjivan, Shahrul)

This is the party from another class I taught form 1Tekun (1T).


(Chunkit, Asadullah, Fahim, Sanjeev Raj)




(Syafawie, Basilius, Sureshkumar, Syamil, Naim, Alimi)

1 comments:

adrian chong said...

lol..you miss them and i need a break from them :P (life is great)

Post a Comment