Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reading like a Vampire

I started to read a lot like a Vampire  (like a vampire cause I read from midnight till dawn , ah well at least like Edward Cullen, haha!). I finally finished reading The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory. A really interesting story about the raising plots mainly in Northern parts of England which are aimed to dethroned Queen Elizabeth and put Queen Mary of Scots on the throne instead. It ventures the possibility of how men can easily be deceived by good looks or beauty. Yesterday I went shopping and book 4 books, all of them are literature piece, one of them is a great work of the legendary Jack Keruoac, On The Road which I am so excited to start reading! Im guessing this one would be similar in its theme with one of the Aussie writer Wayne Grogan Vale Byron Bay. I got 2 books of the writers J.D. Salinger and Ken Kessey free with my purchase of Jack Keruoac! And another book I bought is The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I also borrowed some books from the library, one of them is my favourite novel the Wuthering Heigh by Emily Bronte. Hopefully I can finish reading them all during the weekend.

1 comments:

Brenan85 said...

yawn

Post a Comment