Wednesday, August 26, 2009

how could i miss Russell in Malaysia!!



I was passing time surfing about russell tonite. To my surprise, I found some photos from his diary on his fanpage from his visit to Malaysia. If only i knew he was in Malaysia, I would kill for a chance to have a picture with him. He's a genius! Read a bit from his "Booky Wook" which is banned in Malaysia unfortunately during my work trip in Perth in May and totally loving it! Too bad its not on sale in Malaysia! It' s weird as if there's no other book in the stores who do not publish x-rated stories. Pretty sure not all publications especially books go through proper scanning for the contents. Saw a book on gay relationship and sex the other day when i was window shopping with one of my mates from UK, Jacob. Is it fair to ban only certain books? I am so getting "My Booky Wook" regardless!!!!! Love you Russell!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm not a believer in censorship at all. Let people decide for themselves what they want to do. It doesn't matter what clothes someone wants to wear, what they want to read or what they want to believe. It's a big fat cliché but live and let live i say.
brendan

Post a Comment