Friday, August 28, 2009

Thoughts on love

                                           (Valentine 2008: Bouquet for David)

They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
-- William Shakespeare

This is so true. The course of love indeed never did run smooth. One minute you are so much in love with a person and feels so much connected to the person, the next minute you realize you just do not know the person anymore at all. Love is a familiar. Sometimes you find yourself doing anything just to fall in love. Some travel the world just to be with the person they love. And I am one of them. Some just do not realise that they are in love.
Love is a devil. It makes you do things you never imagine yourself doing for love.Like I rushed from Paramatta to Turramurra at 11 p.m after a call just to be with my ex when he needed me the most (He was ill!).You could be in love with a person who is not at all your type of guy, but who cares, love is too sweet to let go! But one thing for sure is that even though love might comes and goes as swiftly as the wind, but it never leave you nothing. There will always be one sweet thing in every love story you ever have in your life. Some loves resolves into friendships.A clear example is Brendan and me There is a lesson learnt from every love story in one's life. And the most greatest thing one could do for someone they love is to sacrifice and to learn to let go. Let it go and if it comes back, it will be yours forever and if not, its not worth chasing. xoxo.

4 comments:

Syabil Haziq said...

you can be so right sometimes :)

-LyS- said...

beautiful words...so true...love is evil, love is crazy, love is blind, love is a friend, and the list goes on..hehe..;p

Anonymous said...

love.... just more headaches most of the time!! lol.. but we need it i guess

Anonymous said...

Life is nothing without Love honey. My BF travel from far away just for me. I love him so much. He loves me too. I get jelous when he talks about other guys. Lov know no boundaries to. I love you too hun but friend love. :P

-D.K.

Post a Comment