Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A vision on becoming a writer

Among all the great things that I dream of doing in my life, becoming a writer is one of them. Like today, I had a crazy vision about writing a fiction from the point of view of a dead person. But when i told my best friend, Brendan on msn about my brilliant idea, he said that theres something wrong with the story. Guess what is wrong? It is totally the same view as in Desperate Housewives!! I didn't really watch the show but the fact that the idea was just the same as in the show, that shows the similarity of my thoughts with whoever who write the story, and hence whatever crazy thoughts i have in my mind are not completely useless!

1 comments:

Tyson said...

Well if your ideas are similar to those on the show then I hope your blog is equally as successful!

Post a Comment