Friday, September 4, 2009

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, oi, oi!!!



Read an online article about the top 10 world's most happiest cities. Sydney is ranked as the second most happiest city in the world after Rio De Jenairo and Melbourne comes fourth. Owh How I miss Darling Harbour and its scenes and all my best mates! How I miss my old job (it feels like heaven, people are so cool and i dont have to deal with kids which means no headaches!)! How I miss vegemite!How i miss Sportsgirl and Diva!How I miss my old hair! How I miss everything about Sydney!!!!!!!I was in Perth in May 2009, the vibe is different than Sydney even though it is in the same country, in OZ. I went to Melbourne for work in 2008 (a sponsored trip! its heaven! I love my old job!!!) for a week and Ive already felt homesick and wanna get back home (Sydney is home!). I kinda have figured out I cant really live else where than Sydney. It sucks that I have to live in Malaysia now. So my future plan would be as soon as I finish my work contract, I am so going back to Sydney for good.

1 comments:

Syabil Haziq said...

cute

Post a Comment