Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Queen's Fool



I have been in bed the whole week this weak, suffered from a bad migraine. I managed to finish reading The Queen's Fool. It is about Hannah Green, a queen fool. I cried three times while reading the story. One of them is when Hannah learnt the fact about his husband (who is her bethroted)cheated on her and had sex with a Gentile and had a boy child with her. How faithless men can be! I can relate with Hannah Green, we have many things in common. And I can relate Robet Dudley, another character in the story ( a big name's in the Tudor court history), to Brendan. He has to read the novel to know why, which I doubt he will.

2 comments:

Brenan85 said...

Women are equally faitless. Well they are from my experience anyway.
Yeh i probably won't read it, but you never know. Maybe you can just tell me.

Brenan85 said...

Oh and get better too!!

Post a Comment