Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fickle affection

 This one is dedicated to my best mates Adrian and Brendan as I know you would like this one (you would love the fact that Ive being dumped again, and this time by a high school kid)

I've being dumped by a high school kid!A few weeks ago he liked me so much (in term of student-teacher relationship that Im referring to!No romance involves!!!!!), then today when I saw him again at school, he didn't like me at all anymore!! Being dumped by a kid feels so......humiliating! and... funny in some ways! He's quite cute though......big prospect for him in the future i would say! Enough said, affection is always fickle...even among the kids. Good luck for the sweet boy though!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehhehehe he probably just found a new woman to obsess about. Don't worry, at that age he'll be sick of her in 2 weeks and head over heals for you again.
Brendan

Post a Comment