Monday, September 28, 2009

I gotta feeling that today's gonna be a good day!





Im so happyyyy  today.This is maybe the happiest day of the week for me. I went on facebook, not expecting any special message. Unexpectedly, he sent me one, and it is soooo sweet!One that says he wished i was online as it has been a while.(I speculate he's missed me! He never send me any message before!) I am so happy that I practically feel my body is so light as if I am floating above the ground! hehehe. Not to mention, Ive been smiling the whole time ever since I read it. And he left a sweet compliment to one of my picture on facebook too. Im so flattered!! hehe. Thats what he wrote, hehe.

Graeme Charles Stewart
Graeme Charles Stewart
woah crazy girl so jealous that snake looks beautiful and so do you ofcourse xoxo
 
But again, who's not flattered to get a compliment from a beautiful young guy. 
Oh god, save me from falling in love this time! But I know I have to be careful to not to fall in love with him as I do not want my life to end like Amy Robsart, suffer from unreturned love to her last breath.I want to fall for someone whom I am confident can keep his love for me forever! Which I do not know if possible since not many men are capable of loving just one women till his last breath.

4 comments:

Brenan85 said...

I think you need to calm down.

Anonymous said...

bren,he's soo good looking.....if ur a girl, u wont be able to resist him! hehe.

fasha

Brenan85 said...

I'm not saying you should resist him, i'm just saying don't treat his message as something more than it is thats all.
Be careful.
:)

Anonymous said...

yes i know. im just flattered, but i know his message wont bring us anywhere.

fasha

Post a Comment