Thursday, September 10, 2009

Movie Plans

I went to see District 9 last night.It was such a cool movie though i felt it was a bit slow at the beginning. Wikus reminds me of one of the guys I used to know at uni, Alexandra Poupelard. He's a Frenchie, they both look alike...almost identical. lol. Im really looking forward to go watch some romcoms which Ive been planning to watch but just havent happened yet, " The Proposal" and "The Ugly Truth". I also would like to watch "Gamer", another one of Gerard Butler (He's Irish-I so like him!). These three are in my must-see lists! I watch a lot of movies when I am depressed! The days at the school have been so boring. One of my students whom I quite close to refused to talk to me anymore because he didnt think I am up to his expectation. Aghh its so hard to please everyone! Hopefully things will improve soon. I really hate tense situations. Loves it when everyone is in peace and we all could live in the moments =D. Till then, xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment